Walk in Cooler/ Freezer
- Over 10 years we are manufacturing panels and doors for walk in Cooler/Freezer according to the customer specific dimensions.
- Our Walk Ins are made of Polyurethane insulated panels.
- Wall and ceiling panels comes with cam lock system.
- Cool master is equipped with high flexible manufacturing systems to built custom box within the stipulated time.
- Our camlock comes with gasketed fastener. Easy to install
- Hinge Doors, Sliding Doors, Bi- Parting Door, Pallet door.
- Exterior Ramp/ Interior Ramp available
- Configurate box as Combo with different options.
- Glass Door
- Indoor/ Outdoor Refrigeration unit/ Penthouse unit
- Thickness: 4” and 5” Available
- Width and length can be customized as per the customer requirement.
- Height- Maximum 24’ (Camlock Panels) or Upto 50′ (Continous Panels)
- White 26 Ga G-90 Pre paint Galvanized (Standard)
- 24 Ga Stainless steel
- 26 Ga Black Polyster
- Delivery and installation
- Technical Support
- After sale services
Ask us about using fire-rated panels for your walk-in coolers and freezers.
As per the Building Code Act section 126.96.36.199A, CAN/ULC-S138 approved panels must be used for walk-in coolers and freezers. Our panels are certified fire rated by Intertek. Additional information regarding certification can be found here: https://bpdirectory.intertek.com/pages/DLP_SearchDetail.aspx?SpecID=56321
- Finish – 18 Ga G-90 Galvanized Steel (Standard), Stainless Steel available.
- Reinforced floor available (¾” Plywood)
- 1/16”,1/8”,3/16”,1/4” Aluminum Checker plate (Non slippery) available
- Floor spacers for better ventilation.
Our panels meet the required R values. Our R-Value details can be found listed with NRCan:
Outdoor Cooler/ Freezer
Outdoor coolers from Cool Master are in service all over Canada. With a flexible design, it can adjust and perfectly fit into any outdoor space. Our custom designed and crafted coolers and freezers ensure high performance with operational refrigeration, lighting and electrical system.
- Outdoor refrigeration system
- Low ambient refrigeration control
- Fully insulated panels and floors
- Ready-to-run refrigeration unit
- Single main electrical connection
Outdoor Walk-in Options
- Custom sizes
- A variety of color finishes
- Numerous lighting choices
- Various temperature holding
- Ramps, both interior and exterior